ABOUT MICHIGAN NOSE & SINUS HEALTH
Michigan Nose & Sinus Health is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of patients struggling with breathing, sinus and airway related issues. We are strongly committed to providing the very best one-on one care for our patients.
The practice is led by Dr. J. Martin Ulrich, D.O., F.O.C.O.O., a Board-Certified Otolaryngologist. With years of experience, Dr. Ulrich is highly trained in medicine and surgery of the ear, nose, throat, head and neck as well as facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Ulrich focuses on minimizing patient discomfort and accelerating recovery time for all aspects of ENT care. Our mission is to provide the highest quality medical care in a courteous, patient-friendly environment.
MEET DR. ULRICH
What’s in your best interest comes first with Dr. Ulrich. Patients describe him as easy to talk with, knowledgeable, and thorough.
His diagnostic approach considers the whole patient. He is skilled in the very latest innovations, treatment and surgical procedures.
Dr. Ulrich possesses top credentials in his specialty. This means you get the very best of care.Schedule an Appointment
- Undergraduate – Oakland University, Rochester, MI
- Medical School - Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA
- Internship – Mount Clemens General Hospital, Mt. Clemens, MI
- Residency - Grandview Hospital and Medical Center, Dayton, OH
- Specialty - Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery
Certifications & Affiliations
- Board Certified - American Board of Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery
- Fellow - American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow - American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- Member - American Medical Association
- Member - Michigan Otolaryngology Society
- Clinical Assistant Professor at Michigan State University
- Chairman of ENT Department at Genesys Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Regional Medical Center - Grand Blanc, Michigan
- Surgery Center at Health Park, Grand Blanc, Michigan
Ready to book a consultation?
Please call our office at (810) 695-3766 to schedule an appointment. Alternatively, you may complete our online appointment request form and one of our staff will contact you to schedule your consultation